AOPA has several programs.
- AOPA Foundation, is AOPA’s 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- AOPA Political Action Committee, is just for AOPA members. Through lobbying, it represents the interests of general aviation to Congress, the Executive Branch, and state and local governments.
- GA Serves America, was created to promote general aviation to the public.
- Legal Services Plan/Pilot Protection Services, provides AOPA members with legal defense against alleged FAA enforcement charges as well as assistance obtaining an FAA flight medical.
- Air Safety Institute (formerly the Air Safety Foundation) is a separate nonprofit, tax exempt organization promoting safety and pilot proficiency in general aviation through quality training, education, research, analysis, and the dissemination of information.
Multi-page brochure with information for Owner's and Renter's Insurance policies.
Ads, flyers, posters, brochures, direct mail, certificates and outdoor flags for AOPA. It was a great opportunity to work with a newly created branding/style guide.